Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good updates, Cesar Milan rules!!!!! and Peepers

Bubbles is not following me like a shadow anymore. We had some instances of growling at the kids, so I changed tactics with how the kids are handling her. She needs to see them as leaders and I think she wasn't. I picked up Cesar Milan's (from the Dog Whisperer) book "Cesar's way" and there is some really great insight. I have seen him on t.v. (who hasn't) and even on t.v. his soul just shines through. But reading his book has been so inspiring. Just his acknowledgments made me want to cry. He is so sincere, honest, and open. Anyone who is thinking or has a dog should read this book. I really can't say enough about it. I love Cesar Milan!!! I could go on all day about Cesar Milan......
new subject so I don't bore you.
What is this picture you may ask, it is a chick ball. We get chicks in the mail which is a little like mail-order brides because we expect them to work for their keep. When they come they are all huddles together in a cute and fluffy mass called a chick ball. There is no way to differentiate between first chick and next, it is just a big mass of cuteness peeping away.


(The chicks do not have an evil aura, they are being filmed under a red light)
Bubbles went with me this morning to pick them up. She had never heard peeping before and reacted with her usual caution. It took her a bit to actually sniff the noisy box. It is always fun to go to the post office at 7:00 in the morning and hear them being carried through the mail room towards the doorway. Even the mail people think it is cute. peep peep Peep Peep PEep PEep PEEP PEEP!!!! Chick fun!

1 comment:

C said...

Evil aura, LOL! ^_^