Monday, April 20, 2009

April 17th 2 days now.

Today was my 10 year anniversary, I completely forgot until the future date of April 19th when my husband surprised me with flowers. I felt so bad. I think he is a bit dismayed at my forgetting. :(
Today we were working outside on our garden and it was pretty toasty here. The sun was beating down and that's saying a lot for this spring in Michigan. Bubbles was out with us. I was dying of thirst. She would not sit or lay down and stood feet from me in the sun the whole time we were out there. I brought out a drink for myself and her bowl. She took a single lick and I knew she was dying of thirst because she never stops moving. I worry that she is not drinking enough and made her chicken broth because it is the only thing she will drink in front of us. I haven't noticed any water disappearing from her bowl. This falls into the same category as sleeping standing up.

No comments: