Friday, December 19, 2008

Queen for a day....?

Last night at around 7:00 p.m. I officially became "QUEEN FOR THE DAY" (all Caps because it is so important). Have you ever threatened your husband with beheading, which is legal when you are a queen? I got to (jealous?). So how did I earn such a prestigious title (I know you want to). I found something that was lost. It was that simple. I was considering murder when my daughter lost her Carpatina doll French princess outfit. But instead I offered to my "very good children who would never take advantage of an offer of royalty" that if one of them found it they could be royalty for the day.
I FOUND IT!!! That earns me the title of "QUEEN FOR THE DAY" I haven't quite figured out how I am going to live it up yet as I have to clean the house, cook for a Christmas party, do laundry, and pay the bills. Oh I was just informed that I have to help shovel the snow from our latest snowstorm off of the driveway. But my moment is coming. QUEEN FOR THE DAY RULES!!!

2 comments:

C said...

WOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! I can't ebelieve you didn't call me, LOL! Where the heck WAS it?

Molly Merula said...

I'm pretty sure 'perision' is a real word, that's what it says in the word verification box. :D

Hm, maybe you can be Queen for the Week. To make up for what you had to do today?